Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Flowering hats

Today I applied some of the flowers I made to my daughter's hats.
It's so cold outside and every time we must go out she wants only one hat because it has a flower on it.
 I crochet this hat for spring and isn't good for this time of the year.

IMG_5982 by flory_happy_woman

I had the idea to apply flowers on her hats. Now she likes the hats with flowers. She has another hats but the flowers we have aren't for them. I will try to crochet some roses and to apply on the other hats.

IMG_5965 by flory_happy_woman


IMG_5968 by flory_happy_woman


IMG_5958 by flory_happy_woman


IMG_5953 by flory_happy_woman

I applied a pansy on a headband, too.

IMG_5971 by flory_happy_woman

They look nice and she is happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment