Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Granny square purse

I decided to make some granny square purses to offer them on Christmas.
This is the first purse:

















I used eight granny squares to make it.

IMG_6329 by flory_happy_woman

Do you remember these flowers? I used them again.
If you don't remember and you like them, you can find them here:
http://flory-happy-woman.blogspot.com/2011/10/crocheted-flower-pattern.html

IMG_6327 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6321 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6323 by flory_happy_woman

I wanted a purse with two faces. One with those little flowers and one with this flower. I tried to make a flower and that is what I did. If you like it I'll show you how to make this flower. It's very easy.

IMG_6331 by flory_happy_woman

















Have a nice weekend and don't forget to be happy!

2 comments:

  1. Like, like, like!!! :)
    Madalina M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma bucur!!!
    Am avut emotii.
    Chiar si pe partea cu cele 4 floricele?

    ReplyDelete