Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Crocheted hair clip

I just made a crocheted hair clip and I love it.
I like hair clips but I don't find lots on the market.
So I decided to make my own hair clips, happy clips.

















I crocheted a flower:

















I bought a clip:

















Than a sew the flower on the hair clip and my beautiful hair clip was ready:

IMG_7664 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7674 by flory_happy_woman


I have the headband, the hair clip, now I must make the blouse.
Have a nice day!

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I always wanted to make this flower and now I succeed.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous hair clip - such a lovely shade of blue!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very good idea Flory! Loving it! Also the flowers are very nice. I love that type of blue. For sure the snow seem bit less boring wearing that in your air! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lorena!
      Thank you! :)
      I love this hair clip and I want to do more in different colors.
      In this way I'll have one for each blouse. :)
      Have a nice weekend Lorena!

      Delete
  4. Super cute! I love it. Happy to see you at Tangled Happy Flory! Wishing you a happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sara!
    I'm happy to see yo here, too!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love the color you chose! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      Thank you!
      I chose this color because I have some blouses this color and I want to to do one the same color. I thought it's nice to have the hair clip in the same color like the blouse.
      Have a nice weekend, too!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hello!
      Thank you!
      Your's is wonderful!
      Have a nice day!

      Delete