Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Working to the second pillow

These days I was working to the second crochet pillow.
My daughter's room is white with a lot of pink and violet.

IMG_4802 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_4803 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_4804 by flory_happy_woman

The first pillow was pink so the second should be violet.
I tried to choose the colors and in the end I decided what colors to use.
I think it looks good.

IMG_4914 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_4918 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_4919 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_5391 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_5399 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_5402 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_5429 by flory_happy_woman

When I'll finish the pillow I will show you the result and the pattern for the granny square I used for the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment