Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lazy Daisy Broaches

Do you remember the crocheted Lazy Daisy and Leaves?
Finally I succeeded to make broaches from them:

















IMG_7501 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7506 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7507 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7511 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7497 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7522 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7517 by flory_happy_woman

Have a happy day!

8 comments:

  1. hallo Flory,
    sie sind wundervoll, ich liebe diese kleinen Blümchen...

    liebe Grüße von Traudi aus dem Drosselgarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    I have done plenty of crochet flowers brooch. They work so well.
    ... he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Traudi!
    Vielen Dank! Und Ich mag Blumen.
    Schönes Wochenende!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lorena!
    I'm happy to here you.
    I think he loves you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how they came out, I am gonna make some too and see if I can, thanks for sharing, they are pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I know you can. They are easy to do.
      Have a nice day!

      Delete