Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Knit sweater

I knitted a new sweater for my daughter.
She chose the wool and the model.
Now that it is ready she is so happy.

















IMG_7438 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7436 by flory_happy_woman

This was the sweater she liked:

IMG_7458 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7452 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7455 by flory_happy_woman

Now she wants to knit her something like this:

IMG_7459 by flory_happy_woman

I will try to make this but not now.
This will be for the springtime.
Till next time smile and be happy!
Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, let me tell you... she is a very lucky girl!
    take care!
    cele mai bune urări
    Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lorena!
    I hope she will know this when she will be an adolescent. I'm afraid for that period.
    Have a nice day and a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete