Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A new granny square

I learnt to crochet a new model of granny square.

















I always wanted to crochet it but I didn't know how.
Now I know and I want to do a Christmas bag for my daughter.
She needs a red bag for kindergarten on Christmas party.
So I chose 3 balls of red and I started to crochet the new squares.

IMG_6355 by flory_happy_woman

Till now I don't know how it will be but when I'll finish the 18'th squares I propose myself to do them I will have an original idea. I hope.

IMG_6357 by flory_happy_woman


IMG_6358 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6361 by flory_happy_woman

I love these squares.
Next time I will show you how to make them.

10 comments:

  1. Hola. Really pretty. I like the combination you made. Nice!
    Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lorena! I wanted to be in the spirit of Christmas.
    I just visited your blog. I like the things you did, especially the fairy. It's so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm glade you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely selection of reds! I'm sure your sweet girl will love the bag you make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!
    I hope she will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flory! WE are still waiting to see the result of the grannies.... I keep coming to your page and the squares are there not doing much... we need uptdates jajaja Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Lorena! I was knitting a sweater for me.
    Today I will show you how I crochet the squares and till the weekend I will finish the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm excited to see the bag! the granny squares look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you!
    I finished the bag.
    You can see it here: http://flory-happy-woman.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-granny-square-bag.html

    ReplyDelete