Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Crocheted flowers

I made a few easy flowers.

















IMG_7965 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7966 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7969 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7973 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7975 by flory_happy_woman

This is the pattern I used:

IMG_7978 by flory_happy_woman

These flowers will be broaches.
I'll show you the broaches when they will be ready.
Have a lovely day!
And:
BE HAPPY!





5 comments:

  1. Foarte frumoase floricelele!
    Madalina M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo beautiful!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Annmarie!
    I'm your follower, too.
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Flory! I have been on holidays!
    Lovely flowers!
    I need to make plenty of them because I have something on my mind.
    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete