Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Knit sweater

These days I knit a sweater for my daughter.

IMG_6226 by flory_happy_woman

I wanted to be a happy sweater and I think it is.

IMG_6188 by flory_happy_woman

It was a little bit harder because I had seven balls at a time, but I managed to not tangle them.

IMG_6186 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6191 by flory_happy_woman

I was afraid to make those flowers on the sweater, I thought it is hard, but it isn't, it's very easy.
These flowers are Lazy Daisy. The Lazy Daisy is a variation of Chain Stitch, in which each chain is worked separately.

IMG_6214 by flory_happy_woman

Come up at A. Insert the needle at B, and come up at C, but do not pull the needle through. Wrap thread under needle at C, then pull the needle through to form a loop.

IMG_6217 by flory_happy_woman

End the stitch by inserting the needle at D to anchor the loop.
It's very easy and the sweater is funny.

IMG_6218 by flory_happy_woman

2 comments: