Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Friday, December 16, 2011

A new granny square bag

Finally!!!!!!
I succeeded to finish my daughter red bag.
We love it.
















Now my daughter is happy that she will have the most beautiful bag, as she said.
I used 18 squares for this bag.

IMG_6394 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6402 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6403 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6426 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6408 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6412 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6421 by flory_happy_woman

Now my daughter is waiting for Santa Claus to put something in her bag.


11 comments:

  1. Este f frumoasa!Superba!!!
    Madalina M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multumesc Mada!
    Si noi suntem incantate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the red! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing at my Feature Friday Linky Party!

    Danielle @ Blissful & Domestic
    http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    It's for a Christmas party and I wanted to be red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very cute! Hse must be over the moon! Santa came early!
    Hope you have a lovely day Flory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lorena.
    Have a lovely day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flory:
    Feliz Navidad 2011 ♬♬♬ Merry Xmas 2011
    xx the best! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you, too Lorena!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. davidson scarpe

    ReplyDelete