Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Friday, December 16, 2011

A new granny square bag

Finally!!!!!!
I succeeded to finish my daughter red bag.
We love it.
















Now my daughter is happy that she will have the most beautiful bag, as she said.
I used 18 squares for this bag.

IMG_6394 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6402 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6403 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6426 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6408 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6412 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6421 by flory_happy_woman

Now my daughter is waiting for Santa Claus to put something in her bag.


10 comments:

  1. Este f frumoasa!Superba!!!
    Madalina M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multumesc Mada!
    Si noi suntem incantate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the red! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing at my Feature Friday Linky Party!

    Danielle @ Blissful & Domestic
    http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    It's for a Christmas party and I wanted to be red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very cute! Hse must be over the moon! Santa came early!
    Hope you have a lovely day Flory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lorena.
    Have a lovely day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flory:
    Feliz Navidad 2011 ♬♬♬ Merry Xmas 2011
    xx the best! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you, too Lorena!

    ReplyDelete