Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Knit vest

These days I was knitting a vest for me.
Now I'm happy to say it is finished.

















IMG_7377 by flory_happy_woman

I used one ball of wool and two balls of cotton.

IMG_7380 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7383 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7385 by flory_happy_woman

I put some happy buttons.

IMG_7386 by flory_happy_woman

Now I can say I have a beautiful vest.
I like it very much and it is all mine.

IMG_7390 by flory_happy_woman

Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful west, nice colour! Do you make this in one piece? If I do that we make a first side and then the another side. Do you now what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    Yes, I made it in one piece. I put a picture before to sew it to the shoulders.
    I know what you mean. I make them like you when they don't have buttons.
    In this case I should knit three pieces and to sew them, so I preferred to make just one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    May I asking you a little question?
    The stitch from your west, is that a combination from a rightwing stitch and a perverse stitch? I don't now that I say the just thing? Do you understanding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    The pattern is:
    Cast on a multiple of 4 stitches, plus 2 for your edge stitches.
    Row 1: 1 edge stitch, *1 knit, 1 purl, 1 slip stitch with the yarn behind the needle*, 1 edge stitch. Repeat from * to *
    Row 2: Purl
    Repeat rows 1-2
    I hope you understand the pattern. If now, I'm here.
    Have a nice day Sylvie!

    ReplyDelete