Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Friday, February 24, 2012

My daughter's sweater

The spring is almost here and I wanted to knit my daughter a totally different pullover for the spring.

















IMG_7710 by flory_happy_woman

As always I let her to choose the model.
When I saw the model I liked it. I love the details.

IMG_7720 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7722 by flory_happy_woman

I found these buttons that are perfect for this sweater.

IMG_7728 by flory_happy_woman

My daughter wasn't at home when I sewed the buttons.

IMG_7732 by flory_happy_woman

The original model was this:

































Have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

  1. M-ai lasat fara cuvinte si cu gura cascata :) sa pui tiparul ca tare ma incanta :)
    Madalina M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Mada!
      Si noua ne place.
      Weekend placut!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Carol!
      It's an honor to hear this from you!
      Have a nice weekend!

      Delete
  3. OMG FLORY! it is piece of art! Love it! Can you see? you can read and I cannot and I will never going to be able to knit such a lovely thing! :(

    jajaja have a lovely rest of the evening!
    Ps: You are soooo blond and you daughter has brown hair? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lorena!
      Thank you!
      I am blond with blue eyes and my husband has black hair with green eyes. So our daughter is a combination between us: brown hair with blue eyes. But I saw her eyes became green day by day. :)
      Have a lovely week Lorena!

      Delete