Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Granny square bag

Finally I finished the bag.
I didn't have much time but I finished it.

















IMG_7758 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7766 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7764 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7901 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7900 by flory_happy_woman

I like my bag! It's a happy bag.
It's good for walking in the park.
I can put a book, my crochet, a bottle of water.

Have a lovely weekend!

8 comments:

  1. E superba!!!! Tb sa invat si eu sa fac patratele! Mi-am luat revista si ma apuc de lucru :)
    Madalina M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Mada! Si mie imi place mult.
      Abia astept sa ies cu ea afara. :)

      Delete
  2. I love you bag! Yes, a happy bag.
    Where should we meet then to go to the park together and KNIT!!!! :D
    Have a lovely rest of the day! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorena!
      I don't know when we'll meet to knit. Maybe in our dreams. :)
      I'm sorry for your son! And for you!
      I hope you will be better soon!
      Have a nice day Lorena!
      And be strong!

      Delete
  3. jaja Flory, "dreaming" it cost Nothings, so we better do it more often! besides, is always Easyjet! jajaja
    One day I will go to Romania and we have tea together.
    have a lovely day for me, mine are passing quite sank in illnesses! :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hello Lorena!
      I'm ready to show you something. :)
      Look here: http://flory-happy-woman.blogspot.com/2012/03/crocheted-flowers.html

      Delete