Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Crochet star pattern



The stars I crochet are sparks.
They are very easy to do and look great.
Row 1: Make a circle from 5 chains. Then crochet  2 chain stitch and 15 half double crochet.
Row 2: *Crochet 35 chains and catch them on the first chain of the circle with a slip stitch. Make a slip stitch between the next half double crochet. Crochet 20 chains, then catch them in the same place with a slip stitch. Make a slip stitch between the next half double crochet * Repeat the model between *and* seven times.
At the end starch the star.


IMG_6196 by flory_happy_woman


IMG_6194 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6200 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6208 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6264 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6282 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6289 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6288 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_6292 by flory_happy_woman


IMG_6295 by flory_happy_woman


That is all.
Have a nice day!
And be happy!!!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing the pattern! I just love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You welcome!
    I love your work, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great pattern! I can think of so many great uses for these. Thanks for adding them to the Christmas party, I will be pinning and tweeting these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    I put some to my daughter's window.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fantastic!! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing:>

    ReplyDelete
  6. You welcome!
    The Christmas is almost here and I wanted to crochet something for Christmas. I'm glade you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so pretty and eye catching. You do lovely work. I am a new FB fan visiting from Delicate Construction. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, thanks for linking. :)

    ReplyDelete