Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Crocheted headband

It's so cold outside! A lot of snow...
I'm waiting for the spring. I really don't like this winter.
I crocheted some squares thinking to the spring:


















IMG_7613 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7614 by flory_happy_woman

If you like these squares you find the pattern here.
I made a headband from these squares:

IMG_7627 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7629 by flory_happy_woman

IMG_7631 by flory_happy_woman

I want to make a blouse in the same colors.
I don't know if it will be knitted or crocheted.
We'll see!
It's a long way till the spring will come.
Have a nice day!
And don't forget:
Be happy!

6 comments:

  1. Sa o porti sanatoasa! :)
    Madalina M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Really good idea... It is really very cold out there, I can imagine Romania! Uff, the think of it makes me shiver!
    Take care and stay warm...
    Do not drink or dance a slow song with a stranger! jajaja x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorena!
      I don't like this winter. I never saw a winter like this.
      And again ... you made me smile... as always. :)))
      Have a nice weekend!
      We are waiting for the snow. Again!

      Delete
  3. Ohhh... i love it!! So cute! Perfect for me, when i walk with my little BALU.
    ♥XO
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martina!
      You were so nice!
      You made me smile!
      Have a nice weekend!

      Delete