Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for visiting me! I'm so happy that you are here!

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Crochet neck warmer

Hello, everyone!
How are you?
I'm following my program and I fill so good.
I had the idea to croche a neck warmer for my daughter from the little left wool.
You know: you crochet or knit something and in the end you always have a little wool that remained.
A little one today, a little one tomorrow and now I have a shelf full of little ones.
I decided to make something with them.
For the moment I crochet a pillow and a neck warmer.
I'll make another post with the pillow.
Today I'll show you my daughet's neck warmer.
I no longer have black but I still have yellow and red.
I'm thinking to crochet a hat and some gloves for her to make a set.














Meanwhile I've knitted a little bit to her sweater.


I hope you fell good, too.
We must do what we like to do.
I have to do my manicure now.


Have a lovely day!
Be happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment